Swim lessons are the best way to improve on any swimmer’s abilities. Our Homestead instructors will tailor your Private lessons to improve those skills you need most! If you have two or more children with similar swimming abilities the Semi-Private option is available. Lessons are for all ages, including adults. Contact the Community Center office for instructor availability and scheduling. Lessons are 25 minutes each. All prices are per person.
Swim Lesson Policies
- Registration and full payment are required in advance.
- Reschedules or cancellations must be 72 hours in advance of lesson time to be eligible for a reschedule or refund. Eligible patron requested refunds are subject to a 10% Processing Fee
- Swimmers may be tested at the beginning of their first lesson to determine appropriate skill level
- Parents must sign in before each lesson
- Parents must notify HVCA of any special needs or medical conditions of their children and obtain instructor approval.
Click on the Attachment below to open the Lesson 2017 Swim Lesson Registration Form